|Job Title||RN- OT Ward|
|Location||UAE - Dubai||Division||Prime Hospital LLC|
|Department||Operation Theatre||Type||Full Time|
1. Facilitates and delivers quality nursing care, coordinate and manage the environment in which the care is delivered.
2. Assists to establish and control the support the implementation of standards of nursing practice and guidelines of care.
3. Renders and ensures Total Patient Care according to the Scientific Nursing Process following the guidelines of the International Patient Safety Goals, evidence based practice and clinical pathways as per policy.
4. Adheres to Patient Rights, education and statutory requirements
5. Prevents and manages Medico-legal risks.
*Must have DHA license/Eligibility letter.
*Must be a graduate of Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
*Have at least 3 years related experience in OT Department. Preferably have experience in UAE or Gulf region.