Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of the department.
- Use data modelling practices to analyze the findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Evaluate the opportunities and potential risks attached to the proposed suggestions/solutions.
- Gain agreement from senior management, of the best method of introducing the recommendations to the business.
- Convert business requirements to development specifications.
- Review the developed specifications with internal/external stakeholders and incorporate their feedback.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Explain the specifications to Development team & QA and estimate the work.
- Demonstrate features of the application/solution to the stakeholders and implement their feedback.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Trial) sessions and user trainings.
- Support production issues and handle data migration tasks.
- Provide adequate onsite-offshore coordination.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/Computer Engineering or related discipline
- At least 4 years of working experience in relevant field
- Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with software development experience
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges